A hormone balancing programme is for you if ....
- You have been diagnosed with a specific hormonal condition and are seeking to address some of its symptoms. Conditions where Nutritional Therapy can help are: endometriosis, adenomyosis, fibroids, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) and PMS
- You have been struggling with weight loss over a period greater than six months, when this happens it is sometimes useful to explore whether hormones may be underlying your lack of progress
- You have been struggling to conceive for over six months, again, making simple nutritional and lifestyle changes to your diet can help to ensure your body is in the best state it can possibly be in to conceive
- You are suffering from menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, dry skin and loss of libido and want a smooth transition into your post menopausal life
In order to understand your current hormonal health and your goals and to work through a new eating plan, we will need to work together over a period of time. A ‘one-off’ appointment is unlikely to help you. The length of your programme will depend on your current status and what you want to achieve but will last a minimum of 10 weeks.
A hormone balancing programme will typically involve the following elements:
- Initial Personal consultation including in-depth health and lifestyle assessment
- Personalised nutrition advice and supplement plan
- Current medication and nutrient interaction evaluation if applicable
- Recommendations on clinical tests and interpretation
- Follow up consultations –face to face, skype, telephone
- Mini progress review calls
- Email support
- Personalised menu planning and recipes
Fees start from £350 and are dependant on the length of the programme.
NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE VIA SKYPE OR FACETIME.